Sunday, June 4, 2017

6 Figure Fashion

Nathan and I breezed through the first two seasons of Veep over the past few weeks and laughed our ever-loving hearts out.  Tony Hale is brilliant in everything, especially this.  And don't get me started on how brilliant Julia Louis-Dreyfus is in that role.  Also, a fun little blast from the past seeing Anna Chlumsky back on the big screen...tv, that is. Although let's be honest, she will always be sweet, little Vada Sultenfuss missing her bestie Thomas Jay in my book.

Back to the point:  Veep is awesome for many reasons.  One of which is Selina Meyer's wardrobe.  After about two episodes in when Selina appeared in yet another classy, timeless outfit, I said aloud "GAAASH! I would kill for her wardrobe!!!!!"

Sorry, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer, Nathan.  

It's one of those wardrobes like Jackie O's or Princess Kate's where you would love to dress like that in real life, but you know it would be overkill in a bankruptcy law office in Shreveport, Louisiana.  Sigh.  

Also, I used this website that I found way back when to price some of the clothes...and yeah, that's never going to happen.  One because I don't make 6+ figures (big shocker, I know!), and two...because if I did, I'd probably still shop at Target and donate my excess wealth to the poor buy a lot more dessert with my extra moolah.

No comments:

Post a Comment