Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Final Countdown

Nathan's taking his last final tonight for the spring semester.  His final was scheduled to begin at 8pm and last until 10pm.  You'd better believe that if I were taking that class, I'd be marching my hiney into that professor's office and asking if I could take it earlier because...um...I'll be in BED, ASLEEP at 10pm.

Not really though. (about asking the professor for a different time)  I don't like confrontation, and I aim to please.  aka all-star student right here.

The only night class I took at ole LSUS (pronounced "luscious" by the weirdos finer folks in life) was Special Education, and it was basically because it was the...

(and then Nathan walked in from taking his final, and I closed my laptop and then never went back to finish this post.  That was 5/8.  It's 5/20. )

Let me go ahead and spoil the surprise ending for ya - he finished it without falling asleep and passed the class with a B.

Thank the high heavens above this semester is over - - for my sanity and his.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment